By using Dealprice.co, you are assumed to have read and and agreed to our terms and conditions. If you do not agree you must not use our website.
- We are not responsible for any content served through advertisements.
- We reserve the right to modify the terms of service at any time without notice.
- We are not liable for damages done due to any acts of God, fire, natural disasters or anything we have no control over.
- Investing in cryptographic blockchain-based digital information units is highly speculative with a risk of loss of the entire capital invested. Such investment is only suitable for users, who can bear a loss of the entire invested capital.
- Investing in cryptographic blockchain-based digital information units means investing in something totally new and unpredictable. Such investment is only suitable for users, who want to take maximum risk.
- Cryptographic blockchain-based digital information units are no currencies or means of payment and are neither accepted by states, central banks nor must a private person accept them in any way.
- Dealprice.co does not take any responsibility for cryptographic blockchain-based digital information units that are or tend to be collateralised, backed or pegged by a currency that is legal tender or any other asset of whatever form (e.g. stablecoins) as all actions in connection to such cryptographic blockchain-based digital information units are in the sole responsibility of its issuer and Dealprice.co has no discretion over such actions. Any use of or reliance on content on our blog is solely at your own risk.
Cookies don’t give us any information about your internet activities outside of our website. The cookies also don’t provide us with any information that could be considered personal or identifying.
Accepting cookies on our site doesn’t share any personal information with us. Cookies simply make sure that when you enter our site, our site is remembered by your browser so that your experience can be improved as a returning user.
Cookies do allow us to see what you’re doing when using our website. Some examples of things we can see are which of our pages you’re visiting, how long you’ve been there, what links you click etc.